Is your next play to be a Financial Controller with an international region for one of the most exciting Cloud / SaaS scale ups to come out Silicon Valley? If so, this is something for you.
What will I be doing?
You will have oversight over financial accounting and reporting matters for the EMEA HQ operations in London as well as accounting and reporting matters for other countries throughout our non-US locations. This will include multiple legal entities, many of which are subject to local statutory and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Effectively manage a small but mighty team, using world class tools, processes, and people, to deliver against objectives of the function.
- Provide Controllership business partner services to the EMEA FD and collaborate with SP&A to effectively align forecasting and budgeting with actuals.
- Oversight of the effective, accurate and timely reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including timely and accurate clearing of related reconciling items, in accordance with Box policy, to ensure accurate financial results in the G/L
- Overseeing root cause analysis of recurring reconciliation issues and recommending and influencing the implementation of process improvements and tools solutions to correct and mitigate these.
What is Box looking for?
- Education within Accounting / Finance
- High knowledge of current GAAP and accounting policies.
- Public Accounting experience
- Technical and Operational accounting expertise.
- Leadership and management experience with proven results for building and leading highly effective team
- High level of energy and a desire to thrive in a growing, complex, fast-paced organization; ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Strong communicator including ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present effectively in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization.
How we show up in our values and behaviors:
Here's the fine print...
- 20% + year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.2 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year to your chosen community.
Are you ready? Hit apply now and you will hear a response within 5 working days.
About Box (NYSE:BOX): As the leader in cloud content management, our growth story is far from over. Take a look at the latest from Forrester on our blog: https://cloud.box.com/s/q2b0tcy2qb4o1epraq2sg16il7gxm4fy Box works with 70 percent of the Fortune 500 and our customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Spotify, and London Met Police. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com/