WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing rapidly, and in order to reach every customer in the world, it’s critical for us to build a best in class Cloud Engineering function to efficiently scale Box across a robust Hybrid Cloud infrastructure.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring secure, compliant and efficient usage of multiple major Public Cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.). You will develop software and tools to automate and improve routine cloud management changes. You will leverage existing industry and internal tools to manage and scale Box’s Public Cloud platform.
WHY THE TEAM NEEDS YOU
We are a team of highly motivated and driven engineers who are dedicated to Box’s future by solving tomorrow’s problems today. We understand how critical the scalability and reliability of the infrastructure is to the growth of the company and take that responsibility seriously. Box is increasing our adoption of Public Cloud technologies quickly, and our team is moving even faster to build the capability to operate a Multi-Cloud efficiently and at scale. We move quickly, identify and solve ambiguous problems, and have fun doing it!
WHY YOU NEED BOX
This is your opportunity to provide technical vision and leadership in a space with complex and ever-evolving business requirements. You will have the opportunity to get experience with all major Cloud technologies and work with top-notch, high performing engineering teams with a diverse range of skills and backgrounds.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have expertise in at least 1 or more Public Cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- You have hands-on experience working on core Cloud services – compute, storage, network, virtualization, Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- You have strong experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC), to be responsible for building robust platforms using automation
- You have 5+ years of professional software developmnet and production operations experience
- Experience designing, building, and deploying high quality software with test frameworks and CI/CD
- Strong development experience in one or more programming languages - Python, Terraform, Golang, Java, etc.
- You have some experience working with at least 1 or more Cloud Provider automation tools (AWS CloudFormation templates, Azure Resource Manager templates, GCP Cloud Deployment Manager)
- You have an Operations background with a passion for process, a track record of successful practical problem solving, excellent written and social communication, and documentation skills
- Willingness to support production systems in an on-call rotation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our