We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Strategy & Operations Senior Analyst to join our rapidly growing Global GTM team based in our London office. Working horizontally across our EMEA Sales Organization, Recruiting, Finance, and Sales Enablement team. This role will be responsible for driving operational integrity in the business and will be the forerunner in identifying actionable trends, challenges and opportunities.
Success in this role requires the ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic culture, where you will perform a verity of roles as needed to execute critical new sales hiring programs and work on retention activities in the overall effort to increase sales capacity for Box EMEA.
You will work to rapidly ramp on in flight projects with major milestones approaching, expertly build influential relationships with key project partners at all levels in the organization, and work effectively to help balance different - and sometimes challenging - priorities to ensure our collective success.
- Partner with GTM team to help create and implement comprehensive sales headcount hiring plan by territory, vertical, and location serving as the master reference document across all groups
- Become a trusted adviser to our EMEA GM and Sales Leadership team to accurately forecast sales and provide a robust pipeline management cadence
- Work with recruiting and finance to ensure all needed headcount is in recruiting system of record and able to be reported on regularly
- Heavy focus on new hire ramping plans including assessment of new territories and pipeline oversight to ensure continue improvement
- Provide Territory planning support to Sales Leadership; develop and iterate on ongoing Territory health metrics, reporting and dashboards.
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes.
- Expand on and develop new operational models around deal management and internal Sales Processes.
- Analyze health of the business and interpret key performance indicators and performance metrics
- Maintain standard cadence meetings to provide updates to the collective group with readouts of status and actions expected
- Provide actionable, specific feedback to key partners creating content for communications, training, and other major deliverables that support hiring efforts
- Proactively contribute to the creation, improvement, and maintenance of sales hiring and retention management
- Anticipate, identify and handle resistance in any part of the process that would hinder successfully hitting our hiring and retention goals
- Drive work effort by working cross-functionally and cross-geographies with project and business stakeholders
- Support overall risk mitigation efforts by helping to identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation recommendations
- 5+ years of direct experience in roles responsible for selling efforts, working with sales management, project management, consulting experience, analytical or ops capacity, preferably in a SaaS or B2B, high-tech, dynamic environment
- Undergraduate degree required: Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, fast-growing, and results driven environment that demands consistent and enduring excellence
- Salesforce and Anaplan system experience
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships across a variety of functional areas
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable, cool under high pressure and often ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere through often multiple obstacles
- Deeply organized
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
How we show up in our values and behaviours:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.
Take Risks. Fail Fast. GSD: ruthlessly prioritize and pull the plug when something is not working.
10X it: strive for breakthrough vs incremental progress.
Be a owner. it's your company: hold yourself accountable.
Be candid and assume good intent: focus on getting to the truth and not winning arguments.
Bring your whole self to work every day: feel comfortable being who you truly are.
Make mum proud: do right by your colleagues, customers and community.
Here is the fine print..
- 20% + year on year growth.
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor).
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra).
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above.
- Culture of learning - we value .continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission. Each Boxer has 3 x charity days a year for your chosen community.
Package includes RSUs, pension, medical and dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our inhouse chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the wonderful White Collar Factory on Old Street, smaller European offices are in Germany, France, Netherlands and Sweden.
Are you ready? Hit apply now and you will hear a response within three working days.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 % of the Fortune 500, customers include AstraZeneca, General Electric, Eurostar and London Met Police . Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.