Here's the fine print...
Want to learn more? Take a look at our blog to get the last from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 30% year-on-year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.6 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues!
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Strong benefits inc Pension, Medical, dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and 3 x paid charity days
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Free lunch + lots of snacks and drinks
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.