Today, Box helps millions of customers worldwide untether from their desks and share content in the cloud. People can now work anywhere, on any device and collaborate across the globe with complete ease and security. Box is transforming how work is done. We're developing a collaboration platform that powers organizations around the world, making it easy to share content, build workflows, edit collaboratively, and much more.
To meet this goal, it's imperative that we build diverse, high-performing teams. The Box Talent & Belonging Team is focused on creating an exceptional career experience for Boxers worldwide. We care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and genuine connections within the Boxer community. We are a proactive, dynamic, and diverse group rooted in hard work and a team-first mindset.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, thoughtful leader who will provide exceptional learning experiences for Boxers worldwide which includes (and is not limited to) the new hire experience, onboarding, our values-based curriculum and core Boxer skills. This leader will create and deploy meaningful learning experiences that enable Boxers to develop key skills and advance in the organization. If you’re looking for a hands-on opportunity to make a HUGE impact in a global environment–this is the role for you!
- Design and manage the new hire experience and onboarding curriculum for Boxers worldwide to drive faster ramp up and an increased sense of community and belonging
- Lead and develop our Box values curriculum series to ensure that Boxers have shared meaning and context around our values and underlying skills
- Own and manage elective curriculum for individual contributors – identifying needs, sourcing vendors and monitoring usage and quality
- Develop scalable methodologies and meaningful programming for remote and global learners
- Facilitate learning sessions to drive shared understanding in a safe and fun environment
- Partner closely with business leaders and HR team to ensure programs are meeting the organization’s needs.
- Manage external vendors to align to and deliver desired project outcomes.
- Other duties as required and/or assigned
- You have a track record of building, leading and scaling high-impact learning events
- You have mastered program execution and operational excellence
- You enjoy learning about trends, identifying potential opportunities and gaps, and leveraging external best practices to design high-impact learning programs
- Excellent employee experience is a top priority for you; you go above and beyond to ensure every employee you touch feels inspired
- You’re not afraid to experiment with new ways of thinking about learning
- You are comfortable in a fast-moving environment with a bias towards action in the face of ambiguity
- You enjoy collaborating with others and equipping them to help scale your ideas
- You are a champion of equity and diversity
- You’re a great peer- you bring out the best in others
- You are open to feedback
- 5 years of professional experience required, with 3-5 years of direct experience with full-cycle curriculum design and deployment
- 2-3 years of direct experience with instructional design and facilitation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with global and distance learning a plus
- Domestic and international travel is required (low)
Attributes & Leadership Qualities:
- Project management
- Interpersonal/organizational savvy
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Agility and resourcefulness
- Great listening skills
- Outstanding communications skills
- Operates with integrity