Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
An Anaplan Strategic Support (HyperCare) Analyst draws on skills of both customer support agents and Anaplan Business Partners. As a Support Analyst, you will proactively engage with a portfolio of Anaplan customers to ensure their continual success driving adoption across the customers’ organization.
This will involve regular cadence to assist customer in adopting Anaplan platform, proactively outreach to customers on support issues before the customer is aware, providing advanced product support to our worldwide customer base, and making customers self-sufficient so that they can expand and quickly make Anaplan their spine of decision making.
What you will be doing:
- Model building on the Anaplan Platform to a sophisticated level
- Guide the customer to success using standard methodologies
- Deliver an array of HyperCare services LINK
- Support multiple customers simultaneously
- Take complex issues and break them down into simple, manageable steps for customers to understand
- Diagnose problems and perform root cause analysis (log sifting with Splunk, egrep).
- Take support requests from Anaplan customers from a variety of different sources including email, live chat and our ticketing system
- Provide out of hours support to customers during major release cycles, ensuring they have continuity of service
- Build training documentation, as needed, to be included in Anaplan’s online community
- Work with a wide variety of people from Go-to-Market and R&D organization
We Look For:
The Ideal candidate would have several years of experience with Enterprise Performance Management Solutions – but we are focused on potential, so want to talk with you even if you don’t have all the things listed below.
Technical skill requirements
- Design & implementation, operation, consulting experience of distributed applications or engineering experience
- Experience with multifaceted financial modelling / business analytics systems or any SaaS Platform / Modeling platform / EPM
- Demonstrable knowledge of formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile).
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Understanding and work with data integration tools
- Able to demonstrate strong technical troubleshooting or analytical and problem-solving skills
Engagement skill requirement
- Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- High level of comfort communicating effectively with executives and decisions makers.
- Excellent in client facing skills & support with a successful track record of engagement management
- Strong oral & written communication skills; this role will require the analyst to communicate the complex technical direction via email and other digital mediums.
- Ability to thrive in a loosely structured, dynamic environment.
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Able to work on shift hours and on weekends / pager duty if the business requires.
- A degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Business Analytics, Finance, Computer Science, Math)
- Experience with the Anaplan platform
- Splunk, JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce
- Monitoring and logfile experience
- Informatica, Data integration API
- Performance testing, Model Analysis experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.