Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is hiring an upbeat, persistent, Mid Enterprise Account Executive with a hunter attitude, who is collaborative and driven, and has a passion to win big! As an Account Executive, you will be part a core account team for our Mid Enterprise segment. The primary objective is to uncover, qualify, and close opportunities within your assigned region.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Outbound prospecting into Anaplan’s Mid Enterprise Segment using (phone, email, social, etc.) to engage with prospects and customers to articulate the value of Anaplan in meeting their business goals
- Research, question and listen to our customers to fully understand needs and present solutions to fulfill their requirements
- Drive complex sales cycles to improve our customer’s investment with Anaplan
- Develop and accelerate strong business relationships with key decision makers and influencers within your accounts
- Work collaboratively within the ecosystem of partners to qualify, understand business drivers, provide business outcome focused solutions and close deals to meet quota
- Provide accurate and timely revenue forecasting and CRM updates
- 4 year college degree
- 2+ years of successful sales experience with a proven record exceeding quota (B2B, SaaS space preferred)
- Experience calling into accounts and establishing relationships with business decision makers
- Ability to understand a 10K, 10Q/annual reports and translate key points into an Anaplan solution for your strategic accounts
- Proven record to close over the phone
- A strong attention to detail and excellent listening skills
- Passion, energy and the will to overcome any obstacle in order to succeed
- Ability to manage time effectively as well as manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Experience selling into Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Marketing, and IT, with a clear understanding of their individual inner workings and how they work with one another
- Ability to engage your customer in a conversation that allows you to uncover and translate business pains and challenges into a value proposition that Anaplan can deliver
- Alignment with Anaplan’s Values; Open, Authentic, Inclusive, Creative, Tenacious, Collaborative
- Analytical knowledge of SFDC, Altify, Marketo, and Engagio
- Account Planning experience –i.e. Altify, MEDPICC, Miller Heiman
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.