Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
An Anaplan, Strategic Support (HyperCare) Analysts draw on skills of both Customer Support Agents and Anaplan Business Partners. As a Strategic Support Analyst, you will proactively engage with a portfolio of Anaplan customers to ensure their continual success driving adoption across the customers’ organization.
This will involve regular cadence to assist customer in adopting Anaplan platform, proactively outreaching to customers on support issues before the customer is aware, providing advanced product support to our worldwide customer base, and making customers self-sufficient so that they can expand and quickly make Anaplan their spine of decision making.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Model building on the Anaplan Platform to a sophisticated level
- Guide the customer to success using standard methodologies
- Deliver an array of HyperCare services
- Support multiple customers simultaneously
- Take complex issues and break them down into simple, manageable steps for customers to understand
- Diagnose problems and perform root cause analysis (log sifting with Splunk, egrep).
- Take support requests from Anaplan customers from a variety of different sources including email, live chat and our ticketing system
- Provide out of hours support to customers during major release cycles, ensuring they have continuity of service
- Build training documentation as needed, to be included in Anaplan’s online community
- Work with a wide variety of people from Go-to-Market and R+D organizations
What We Look For:
The Ideal candidate would have several years of experience with Enterprise Performance Management Solutions – but, we are focused on potential, so we want to talk with you even if you don’t have all the things listed below!
- Experience with multifaceted financial modelling / business analytics systems or any SaaS Platform / Modeling platform / EPM
- Demonstrable knowledge of formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile).
- Excellent client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Understanding and experience with data integration
- Experience with customer facing support
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to thrive in a loosely structured, dynamic environment.
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- A degree in a related field or equivalent experience (eg. Business Analytics, Finance, Computer Science and associated subjects)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with the Anaplan platform
- Splunk, JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce
- Monitoring and logfile experience
- Informatica, Data integration API
- Performance testing, Model Analysis experience
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem
that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.