Regional Vice President: Singapore & Hong Kong
At Anaplan, we are looking for a Regional Vice President, Singapore & Hong Kong to join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and make your mark on the industry. You will take your proven track record of new business sales and Account Management of Global 2000 enterprises and sell an incredibly versatile solution that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
Our sales team is sharing our bold vision with companies around the world and helping them understand the power of Anaplan products. We partner with some of the world’s biggest brands, such as P&G, GE, PwC, and VMware, to unlock their full potential for success and to grow our business.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact,
we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
The Regional Vice President for Enterprise Accounts, Singapore & Hong Kong, will lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives to expand Anaplan’s footprint at existing customers.
You will have built and led sales teams, have a strong track record closing revenue in the software world and in supporting/mentoring your sales team
This person needs to be an expert at positioning business value, selling enterprise software solutions, managing complex sales cycles and building relationships with key stakeholders in large corporations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guide and manage the activities of the Enterprise Account Executives within assigned region to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are exceeded
- Develop and execute on a business plan to expand business into new accounts throughout a given region
- Juggle the closing of current-quarter deals while nurturing longer-term opportunities
- Coordinating and managing weekly and monthly one-on-one and team pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best-practice sharing.
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Attracting, hiring, onboarding and retaining top sales talent; managing attrition
- Display a thorough understanding of business needs and revenue potential for accounts in the assigned region
- Bachelor's Degree
- SaaS experience
- Excellent C-level communication skills
- Minimum of 7 year’s Enterprise Software Sales experience successfully selling solutions at the C-level
- Minimum of 7 year’s Leadership Experience in region
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Total comfort demonstrating SaaS/cloud-based software and discussing it with business leaders
- Strong track record of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment
- Experience in territory management and planning, at the regional and account levels
- Proven expertise with teaching, coaching and training sales methodologies
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills required.
- Based in Singapore and willing to travel as needed throughout the region
- EPM, BI or ERP software sales experience
- History of meeting/exceeding team quotas
- Passion for a fast paced, high growth environment
- Success selling into Finance, Supply Chain & Sales/Sales Operations
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers