We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing R&D team! This position will be a part of the end-to-end quality assurance team, working in close collaboration with our Expansion team on service launches. in this role you will act as the critical link between development teams and implementation with our partners. You’ll be a powerful part of Via’s testing service, making sure we deliver reliable data and products. Note: This role is open to candidates working remotely on the East Coast of the US.
What You'll Do:
- Build and run organized processes of manual QA testing
- Develop and execute test plans covering sanity, functional, regression, and performance tests in an end-to-end environment
- Investigate, identify and report bugs discovered in our flows
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms
- Create documentation, implement new QA processes and improve existing ones
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
Who You Are:
- 1- 3 years experience working as a QA engineer with consumer-based products
- You have experience in running manual tests on web and mobile applications
- You have a love of process, methodology, and documentation - specifically in writing test documents like STD, STP, STR
- Ability to work across multiple new projects simultaneously - you’re organized, independent, and eager to learn
- You’re a team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills
- Ability to drill down into the smallest of details while guarding the true essence of the product
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing product
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience working with Databases, such as Snowflake, DBT, DynamoDB.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?