As a Product Manager you’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle of your products. You’ll lead design requirements and specifications, work with development teams through delivery, and push for adoption of new tools by our customers, in coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do?
- Own one or more core Via algo products - and influence the everyday life of vehicles and riders
- Take new transportation models and flow from ideation to the technical details of real-life deployments
- End to end product leadership from product definition, through technical development, to launch.
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to guide prioritization and make sure that product development is focused and impactful.
- Lead cross-team collaboration and work on complicated problems by integrating with other product managers and development teams across the organization.
- Get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind.
Who you are?
- 2+ years of experience in a product role
- 3+ years of experience in software development / QA, preferably with experience in leadership roles (Team leader, architect)
- B. Sc in computer science or equivalent academical experience
- Technical oriented, passionate about how things work
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments.
- A strong executor.
- Balance delivery of MVPs with an unwavering commitment to world class products.
- A firm believer in a "Data First" philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Collaborator, team player, with experience leading cross-functional teams with excellent communication skills.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?