We are looking for a NOC Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team in a part time student to join our NOC Engineering team.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for monitoring Via’s services.
We don’t expect you to have all required knowledge when you join us. Knowledge and skills will be picked up through organized orientation and training process.
- Monitor Via’s services and servers, handle incidents quickly and professionally, to ensure high-level services availability and performance.
- Responsible for monitoring our infrastructure, cloud, servers, applications, operators, drivers and riders around the world.
- Manage internal notifications, in order to update Via’’s employees and management about any service degradation and changes of status, at any given time.
- Work with R&D teams to resolve complex issues.
- Implementing timely solutions to customer issues or escalating to another team internally when needed.
- Work on additional different R&D tasks
- Studying towards a degree in Computer Science - advantage
- Basic understanding of monitoring concepts and management tools
- Basic knowledge of Linux environments - advantage
- Scripting/Programming knowledge - advantage
- Highly service-oriented and emphatic - A Must!
- Ability to work in shifts under pressure, in stressful situations, in a 24x7 production environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew)
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Hours: shift work, minimum of 2-3 shifts per week
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.