As a Network Operations Cente Engineer (NOC) you'll be part of Via's monitoring team. The Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for monitoring Via’s services. We don’t expect you to have all required knowledge when you join us. Knowledge and skills will be picked up through organized orientation and training process.
What You'll Do
- Monitor Via’s services and servers, handle incidents quickly and professionally, to ensure high-level services availability and performance.
- Responsible for monitoring our infrastructure, cloud, servers, applications, operators, drivers and riders around the world.
- Manage internal notifications, in order to update Via’’s employees and management about any service degradation and changes of status, at any given time.
- Work with R&D teams to resolve complex issues.
- Implementing timely solutions to customer issues or escalating to another team internally when needed.
- Work on additional different R&D tasks
Who You Are
- Studying towards a degree in Computer Science - advantage
- Basic understanding of monitoring concepts and management tools
- Basic knowledge of Linux environments - advantage
- Scripting/Programming knowledge - advantage
- Highly service-oriented and emphatic - A Must!
- Ability to work in shifts under pressure, in stressful situations, in a 24x7 production environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew)
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Hours: shift work, minimum of 2-3 shifts per week
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.