Via is searching for talented, experienced and creative Product Managers for multiple teams and various areas of expertise. We’ll be happy to share more details about the various positions during the interview process
As a Product Manager you’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle of your products. You’ll lead design requirements and specifications, work with development teams through delivery, and push for adoption of new tools by our customers, in coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do?
- Own your products end to end.
- Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development, to launch.
- Build the short and long-term roadmap for your products by integrating customer feedback, data, trends and strategic initiatives, in an effort to continuously improve and expand Via's product offering.
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to guide prioritization and make sure that product development is focused and impactful.
- Lead cross-team collaboration and work on complicated problems by integrating with other product managers and development teams across the organization.
- Get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind.
Who you are?
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience in B2C or B2B SaaS products - MUST
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments.
- A strong executor.
- Balance delivery of MVPs with an unwavering commitment to world class products.
- A firm believer in a "Data First" philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Collaborator, team player, with experience leading cross-functional teams with excellent communication skills.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.