Partner Operations owns day-to-day execution for our turnkey transit solutions around the world. As an Associate General Manager you will join the Transportation as a Service team and manage operations for a portfolio of services. You will own financial results, optimize quality of service, and communicate with and manage clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Solve problems in real time - engage with other General Managers and our Operations team to create solutions for problems as they arise across all aspects of our operations (e.g. supply, economics, driver growth, marketing, customer support)
- Manage the P&L; learn to set aggressive targets and chase results
- Support and drive all the operational and financial aspects of managing Via’s revolutionary turn key transit solution in new and existing markets, working closely with Via’s operations, marketing, and technology development teams
- Influence operational strategy and push execution; continuously working to scale processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them develop and grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Collaborate with other General Managers to drive growth in the business by leveraging key learnings from active services to shape our product features and operational practices
Who You Are:
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and taking on responsibility
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- 3+ years of experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a record of exceptional academic and professional achievement
We’re Via, and we pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.