Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Product Manager at Via, you’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle of your products. You’ll lead design requirements and specifications, work with development teams through delivery, and push for adoption of new tools by our customers, in coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Via is searching for a talented, experienced and creative Product Manager for the Rider Mobile App Team. We’ll be happy to share more details about the position during the interview process.
What You’ll Do:
- Own your products end to end
- Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development, to launch
- Build the short and long-term roadmap for your products by integrating customer feedback, data, trends and strategic initiatives, in an effort to continuously improve and expand Via’s product offering
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to guide prioritization and make sure that product development is focused and impactful
- Lead cross-team collaboration and work on complicated problems by integrating with other product managers and development teams across the organization
- Get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience in B2C or B2B SaaS products
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in English & Hebrew
- Experience in Mobile Application products
- Owner of your domain; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to drive strategy and long term vision for your products as well as strong execution of the ongoing development
- Thrive in fast-paced environments; effectively juggling multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Detail-oriented and thorough; understanding your product inside out and making no compromises on quality
- Obsessed with our users needs and experience
- A firm believer in a “Data First” philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Collaborator, team player, with experience leading cross-functional teams with excellent communication skills
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.