As Partner Success Associate, you are the face of Via to our partners, and the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic and multi-faceted role, you are responsible for helping to grow and sustain the operational success of our partners’ microtransit services, fostering genuine and durable customer relationships on the basis of that success, and converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth. Data-driven and operationally savvy, Partner Success Associates are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships, relentlessly seeking to build operational success and leverage it into long-term partner retention and revenue growth.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on the Via platform, leveraging deep product knowledge to resolve partners’ pain points through innovation, and identifying opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service’s quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner’s strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Leverage Via’s deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner’s service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Grow your book of business by negotiating and signing contract renewals and service expansions, increasing year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
- Collaborate with our Partnerships and Business Development teams to provide support for new business opportunities.
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience, including -- but not limited to -- roles in management consulting, an external-facing role at a public agency or non-profit organization, or account management or other relevant function at a startup or technology company
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy, you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Experience, or strong interest in, sales, negotiation, and generating commercial growth
- Excitement in the dynamic nature of this position, and willingness to travel for work as required
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and a record of stellar academic achievement
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?