As Field Manager, you are responsible for helping deploy Via's innovative ride-sharing technology in Berlin and Wuppertal as we expand our European partnerships business. Together with us, you are building an exciting project right from the start and experiencing the dynamics of the rapidly changing mobility industry up close.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the smooth daily operation of our on-demand shuttle service and ensure the continuous optimisation of the product
- Help to continuously improve our service to guarantee our passengers the best possible experience
- Be the main contact for our corporate clients and guarantee the highest customer satisfaction
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of excellent drivers for our shuttles
- Work tirelessly to standardise and improve operational processes and systems
Who You Are:
- Fluent German speaker with strong proficiency in English
- Entrepreneurial attitude - you like to work independently and assume a lot of responsibility
- Desire to work in an exciting market at the interface of mobility and technology, together with a dynamic, international team
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations and develop creative solutions in real time
- A technology apprentice - you like to work data-driven
- Outgoing and communicative - able to always find the right tone in different contexts
- Relevant work experience, as well as a university or Fachhochschule degree
What Catches Our Eye
This position can be part-time (~20 hours/week) or full-time and is initially for 12 months, with the prospect of renewal. Place of employment is in Berlin, but this role will require periodic travel to Wuppertal (North Rhine-Westphalia).
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.