Unbelievable partner support is a critical part of the Via brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Partner Support Operations Manager, Portuguese-speaking cities, you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to Via’s partners (cities, operators, etc.) who power mobility and transportation networks with our technology.
The Partner Support Operations Manager position is a great starting point for anyone seeking a career in operations, product support, or business development. This customer-facing position is all about building the best possible connection between our Customers and our Product & Engineering Team. We work together to ensure that our customers can make the best use of our technology with teams across the organization to improve our customers’ experience and drive retention. As one of the key client-facing teams in Via's Partnerships business, we play a major part in its success. This position offers a 360° degree view on our business and is a great platform to enter the world of Via.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the main point of operational contact for our partners, helping them make the best use of our technology for their innovative mobility and transit systems
- Manage product expectations and development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide technical, specific, and strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with Product Management, Partner Success Managers, and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Build and maintain an online knowledge base of issues/solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, and organization skills
- Problem solver and entrepreneurial; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
What Catches Our Eye
- Experience at a start-up
- Fluency in additional languages
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via is an equal opportunity employer.