We are looking for an Algorithms QA Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is under the Algo group, which is responsible for the various Via algorithms that run in production on our live servers.
If you are a talented QA Analyst who is interested in algorithms, join us!
- Test new features in our ride-sharing algorithms
- Develop test plans to ensure our product’s quality and stability
- Focus on algorithmic logic, while closely working with our researchers and developers
- Take part in our deployment process and verify its success
- 1-2 years of experience in QA or technical background
- Strong logical thinking and details oriented
- Ability to comprehend the complexity of our system and ask the right questions
- Drive for solving technical and logical problems - hunt down those bugs :wink:
- Taking ownership end to end
- Ability to read logs, possibly code
- Experience with Python- an advantage
- Experience with SQL- an advantage
At Via, we’re on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It’s on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.