We are looking for an Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
If you are a talented QA Analyst, join us!
- Develop test cases, scripts and reports of multiple projects of varying size
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc)
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
- 3+years of experience in QA or technical background
- Strong logical thinking and details oriented
- Ability to comprehend the complexity of our system and ask the right questions
- Drive for solving technical and logical problems - hunt down those bugs :wink:
- Taking ownership end to end
- Ability to read logs, possibly code
- Experience with Python- an advantage
- Experience with SQL- an advantage
At Via, we’re on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It’s on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.