We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for an Information Security Lead to join our R&D center in TLV.
We are seeking an experienced Chief Information Security Officer to lead our company-wide security and compliance efforts. This leader will build and manage a world-class security organization focused on driving a holistic approach to corporate and product security, as well as ensuring compliance with industry and regulatory policies.
- Build and lead Via's Corporate Security Program with responsibility for identifying, evaluating, reporting and mitigating information security risks
- Own all corporate security efforts that drive improvements to not only stay ahead of increasing security threats, and also contribute to a reduction in overall infrastructure and personnel risk exposure
- Build, manage, and maintain Via's Security Compliance Program for that includes certifications such as SOC2 Type II, HIPAA, ISO27001, PCI, and FedRAMP
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on building market leading technical security capabilities
- Generate regular formal updates on corporate security, compliance, and risks including quarterly reports to executive staff and Audit Committee
- Drive continuous improvement in application and network security activities, leveraging internal and third-party penetration testing and vulnerability assessment at a global level
- Manage security operations monitoring, including response team plans and execution for incidents that impact company or platform
- Proactively identify security issues and potential threats and continuously build processes, design systems or work with vendors/partners to watch for and protect against incidents
- Educate the organization in security awareness and implement infrastructure, personnel and product threat protection measures at a global level
- Advocate for secure application, organization and infrastructure best practices
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in progressive leadership of information security operations and management, preferably with both large and small, high-growth companies
- Strong background in hands-on DevOps
- Experience building and managing a high performing security and compliance team
- Deep expertise in cloud security, platforms and services, including understanding of current security offerings from leading cloud service providers (e.g. AWS), and their applicability to securing a SaaS for enterprise security requirements
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based security technologies, including but not limited to data loss prevention, log management and alerting, and vulnerability scanners
- Significant experience in the management of internal and external security audits to international standards and audit remediation
- Deep knowledge of networking and network security
- Ability to work under pressure across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels of an organization