At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As an Operations Associate Principal, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and marketing specialists to conceptualize, launch, evaluate, and scale growth initiatives designed to grow Via’s user base and increase engagement.
You will work on large and complex data sets to understand user patterns, develop hypotheses and strategies for user engagement and retention, and collaborate with teams across Via to implement experiments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own core growth KPIs (activation, conversion, engagement) in Via’s DC market
- Design innovative engagement tactics and campaigns; oversee creation and implementation of new features, promotions, and online and offline marketing campaigns
- Lead a team to execute initiatives and develop partnerships
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to optimize usability, virality, and engagement of Via’s mobile application
- Respond to and qualify inbound inquiries to our products and services
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position and present Via as an ideal solution for client needs
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- and succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that we’re always one step ahead
- Strong written and verbal communication - whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Analytics excellence - Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics and statistics
- Superb commercial intuition and judgement - you know when to push and when to yield to maximize the value of a potential deal
- Passionate and relentless about growth - you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- An independent self-starter - you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility
- Organized and independent - you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.