As a UI Developer, you will be responsible for leading the engineering efforts for Sigview’s UI stack. Sigview is a real-time data visualisation and analysis tool for high velocity and high volume of data. Keeping in mind to fit with Big Data, it supports 100’s of millions of data points in a variety of charts and tables in a reactive manner without giving any burden on the processing system.
- Ability to design the overall architecture of UI components of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Good problem solving skills and willing to learn new technology
- 2+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required
- Proficient experience in ReactJS.
- OOPS Concept and Data Structure like Queue, Stack, Tree, Linked List etc.
- Good knowledge in working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of converting designs to working web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Architecture and delivery of web applications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool - Git
Good to have:
- Experience in AngularJS
- Experience in server side programming