About the company: Sigmoid enables business transformation using data and analytics, leveraging real-time insights to make accurate and fast business decisions, by building modern data architectures using cloud and open source. Some of the world's largest data producers engage with Sigmoid to solve complex business problems. Sigmoid brings deep expertise in data engineering, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence, and DataOps. Sigmoid has been recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America, 2021 by Financial Times, Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500
About the Role:
An Account Manager seeks to develop a positive customer experience and fosters relationships and support brand loyalty. The job title is a mid-level management position in the customer service department. They work alongside upper management to promote retention of customers and overall positive experience with the brand. Additionally, a Account Manager is also well-versed on the technical side of projects and can offer insight and tips on how to use features and troubleshoot. You would develop strategic partnerships with our premium customers to grow their digital advertising business - focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity while also being able to cross-sell and upsell to further increase the value we deliver and strengthen the relationship between Sigmoid and the customer. In order to do so, our Account Manager closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development and have a deep understanding of Sigmoid product & services offerings and external market forces.
We pride ourselves in our ability to form strong relationships, which is the foundation of the value we deliver to customers. We are truly the champions of customer using our voice to create incredible experiences and amazing outcomes for the customer. We take our ability to deliver consistent and high value success to our customers and make it a part of our Company’s growth strategy and success. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy while fueling company’s growth.
Job Description for Key Account Manager
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Experience working Seek to promote the value of the services and upsell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Promote an energetic fan base and locate brand ambassadors to share their service experience and get references
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our services offerings, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Be updated with the emerging digital trends and the market.
- Ability to establish milestones and keep delivery on task
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
Qualifications for Key Account Manager
Account Manager usually has a management degree in business or related field. They work closely with other departments and ensure high level of customer satisfaction. Individuals who are excited to support brand goals and optimistic about sharing the company's message tend to excel in the position of Account Manager.
- Education: Management Graduate degree from Top Tier Institute or equivalent practical experience
- Experience: 3 – 5+ years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Industry Type: IT Product/Services
- Location – Bangalore, India
- Experience working in growing an account and maintaining high CSAT
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Awareness in big data Technical skills are value add, as they relate for the use of the services Sigmoid offer
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience in handling global customers majorly US.
- We are looking for Management Graduates in Supply Chain Management/Operations Management or a equivalent practical experience to join us as an Account Manager and provide Premium Support to our premium customers.
- Experience in quickly developing an understanding of new systems and platforms
- Experience working with external stakeholders & partners at all levels
- You should possess Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Should be a highly tenacious, driven individual with an ability to multitask
- Should have a Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems
- Should have good understanding of Incident and Problem life cycle management.
- Ability to engage with customers for understanding their business process and identify cross-sell opportunities
- Has 3-5 years of work experience in a high-touch Customer Success / Strategic Consulting / Pre-Sales consulting role in a B2B SaaS or Tech Product based company
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with Global Customers
- Has an exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products
- Managed customers across different segments in the past and knows how to manage them differently
- Exhibits a true passion for Customers and for Customer Success
What do we expect?
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced work environments
- Clear track record of being able to sell, preferably to existing customers
- Have experience building account plans for growth and be able to create shared vision with customers
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value
- Experience working with high growth clients
- Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver with proven ability to reason through potential large, ambiguous problems
- Possess strong process management and analytical skills to make it easy to juggle multiple customer needs and other projects
- Ability to quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
- Some experience or ability to understand the advertising ecosystem and current trends of monetization via platforms
- Handle operational tasks, escalate product issues and feedback, and support partner troubleshooting to completion.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing, legal, Operations and Sales teams to enable partners to Sigmoid exchange, related products and advocate for functionality to grow partner businesses