● Build and execute partner GTM plan for partner activation
● Manage existing partnerships and drive growth through partner network
● Communicate Sigmoid’s value proposition to partners
● Work closely with sales teams to execute partner priorities.
● Collaborate with the partner organization for deal sourcing
● Influence targeted to- and through-partner marketing strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
● Min 8 years in technology, partners/channels, and sales.
● Min 2 years of Cloud experience with understanding of IAAS and PAAS solutions
● Excellent understanding of Data and Analytics solutions, ISVs and Cloud environment
● Demonstrated experience in evangelizing new product and solutions
● Ability to provide guidance on solution competencies
● Demonstrated critical thinking and advanced analytical skills and qualities
● Experience and deep understanding of industry capabilities and trends within area of focus
● Consistent track record of selling solutions including consulting services
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent
Leadership and interpersonal skills:
● Excellent analytical skills - ability to structure problem statements and be the catalyst for
uncovering new ways to solve problems.
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to forge strong relationships both externally and
● Strong communication, listening, presentation, and persuasion skills
● Ability to effectively and energetically present to partners, customers, peers, and
● Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
● Comfortable in a remote team working environment; self-motivated and results-oriented