Sigmoid Analytics is a leading Data solutions company backed by Sequoia Capital. We oﬀer best in- end-to-end data value chain spanning across Data Science, Data Engineering and Data Ops. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Offices: New York | Dallas | San Francisco | Lima | Bengaluru
The below role is for our Bengaluru office.
About the Role:
We are looking for a UI/UX Developer who will work on a broad range of any data visualization problems across a variety of industries.
More specifically, you will:
- Building interactive and complex data visualizations using complex datasets from different sources
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to clients and senior management
- Refining assets based on feedback, ensuring their continuity of accuracy and functionality
- Adapt user experience design concepts to create visualizations that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users
- Aesthetic design, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Implementing best practices to ensure visualizations and dashboards design is consistent for the best user experience
- Work with Visualization teams to suggest ways to improve customer experiences
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancement. Adapt to these changes by self-training and research work and evaluate how / where it can add value to the business
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- 3-10 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Proficient with visual design programs
- Collaboration with Top client teams
- Updated on recent UX trends
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping, Wireframes etc.
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyse, and resolve problems logically
Education & Desired Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer or Data Science
- Knowledge of Visualization tools - Tableau, Qlikview, Sigma, Domo, Data Studio etc.
- Proficiency with Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud and/or other wireframing tools
- Exposure to Data modelling, ETL development, and Data warehousing
- Exposure to Data management and storage
- Exposure to SQL /Relational databases, query authoring (SQL)