Work Experience: 8+ years
- Experience in Programing (Python, R, SQL, NoSQL,Spark) with ML tools & Cloud Technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in Python libraries such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensor-flow, scapy, scrapy, BERT etc.
- Good understanding in statistics, and ability to design statistical hypothesis testing to aid formal decision making.
- Develops predictive models using Machine Learning algorithms (SVM, Random Forest, Neural Network, Decision Tree, Logistic Regression, K-mean Clustering, linear regression, PCA etc.)
- Engaging with clients, understanding complex problem statements, and offering solutions in the domains of Retail, Pharma, Banking, Insurance, etc.
- Contribute to internal product development initiatives related to data science.
- Develop data science roadmap, and guide data scientist to meet their deliverables.
- Handling end-to-end client AI & analytics programs. Your role will be a combination of hands-on contribution, technical team management, and client interaction.
- Proven ability to discover solutions hidden in large datasets and to drive business results with their data-based insights
- Drive excellent project management required to deliver complex projects, including effort/time estimation.
- Be proactive, with full ownership of the engagement. Build scalable client engagement level processes for faster turnaround & higher accuracy
- Define Technology/ Strategy and Roadmap for client accounts, and guides implementation of that strategy within projects
- Run regular project reviews and audits to ensure that projects are being executed within the guardrails agreed by all stakeholders
- Manage the team-members, to ensure that the project plan is being adhered to over the course of the project
- Manage the client stakeholders, and their expectations, with a regular cadence of weekly meetings and status updates.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with the IT management at clients and internal accounts leadership.
- Build business case for technological investments to be made for future needs and to remain competitive
- Ensure that billing and utilization of team members is maximized throughout the year
- Experience designing data science solutions to business problems
- Deep understanding of ML algorithms for common use cases in both structured and unstructured data ecosystems.
- Comfortable with large scale data processing and distributed computing
- Allocates workload among team members and by taking into consideration employee availability, skill set, and current workload when making assignments.
- Providing required inputs to sales, and pre-sales activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills