Sigmoid enables business transformation using data and analytics, leveraging real-time insights to make accurate and fast business decisions, by building modern data architectures using cloud and open source. Some of the world’s largest data producers engage with Sigmoid to solve complex business problems. Sigmoid brings deep expertise in data engineering, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence, and DataOps. Sigmoid has been recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America, 2021, by Financial Times, Inc. 5000, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
Offices: New York | Dallas | San Francisco | Lima | Bengaluru
The below role is for our Bengaluru office.
MC– Data Science
Why Join Sigmoid?
Sigmoid provides the opportunity to push the boundaries of what is possible by seamlessly combining technical expertise and creativity to tackle intrinsically complex business problems and convert them into straight-forward data solutions. Despite being continuously challenged, you are not alone. You will be part of a fast-paced diverse environment as a member of a high-performing team that works together to energize and inspire each other by challenging the status quo
- Vibrant inclusive culture of mutual respect and fun through both work and play
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading client workshops where broad vision and ambiguous business problems are articulated to be solved through data science and AI
- Define business problems concisely, consolidate the findings and hypothesize the proposed solution
- Independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment. Be able to independently question the customer, when required.
- Own & drive execution of the data science roadmap by demonstrating techno-functional consulting & stakeholder management capabilities in collaboration with data science SMEs and teams.
- Measure and articulate how solutions and results improve clients’ objectives
- Perform a role that involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement
- Contribute to organization building through training, mentoring, and developing repeatable analytic approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE / BTech - CS) from Tier I / II universities like IIT’s / NIT’s and MBA from Top Tier B-schools (IIM) preferred.
- 6+ years of professional work experience in strategic consulting with at least 3 years in a techno-functional area, preferably Marketing
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Proven exceptional problem-solving analytical skills with an ability to blend creativity and logical thought to innovatively think through a problem and develop solutions
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Should have developed new consulting business capabilities within target Industry verticals
- Experience in strategy and business/technology consulting role conversant with process improvement, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management, architecture assessments etc.
- Should have experience working in any 2 amongst the sectors of CPG, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Marketing
- Demonstrated sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Understanding of applications of statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Strong project management and team management skills and ability to work with global teams
- Any hands on quantitative experience with analytic tools
- Providing required inputs to sales, and pre-sales activities
- A self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance