Sigmoid Analytics is a leading Data solutions company backed by Sequoia Capital. We oﬀer best in- end-to-end data value chain spanning across Data Science, Data Engineering and Data Ops. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Offices: New York | Dallas | San Francisco | Lima | Bengaluru
The below role is for our Bengaluru office.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who will work on a broad range of data analytics, data visualization and business intelligence problems across a variety of industries.
More specifically, you will:
- Engage with clients to understand their business context
- Understand business processes and map the complete process in visual formats.
- Translate business problems into analytical structures and solve using statistical/ML techniques
- Manage a team of data analysts to deliver solutions for clients.
- Collaborate with a team of data scientists and engineers to embed AI and analytics into the business decision processes.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Developing and enhancing algorithms and models to solve business problem.
- Providing end-to-end analysis support across different industry domains and application areas.
- Generate data cuts/outputs according to agreed specifications (for example, survey data clean up, weighting data, recoding variables, creating custom tabular views, and running cross-tabulations)
- Conducting quantitative analyses and interpreting results
- Proficient in visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire (Any).
- Proficient in MS SQL Database.
- Python knowledge is good to have.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Storyboarding, Client Interaction is a value addition.
Education & Desired Experience
- 3 - 6 years of relevant Analytics experience with focus on problem solving and advanced analytics solutions
- B.E, MBA or an Advanced degree in Mathematics/Statistics or Equivalent.