Partner Development Manager:
The Partner Development Manager drives to deliver world class customer success practices and services. This role will build long-term relationships with new and existing partners by developing new relationships, being attentive to their needs in driving their service offering and drive joint Go-To-Market motions. In this role you will be responsible for building a high performing partner channel and service practice to deliver customer outcomes, and ultimately, best in class adoption, and expansion results.
- Build and execute partner GTM plan for partner activation
- Manage existing partnerships and drive growth through partner network
- Communicate Sigmoid’s value proposition to partners
- Work closely with sales teams to execute partner priorities.
- Collaborate with the partner organization for deal sourcing
- Influence targeted to- and through-partner marketing strategies.
- Research and identify new Channel Partners and Alliances - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, solutions, and services - or new ways of reaching upcoming markets
- Responsible for acquiring targeted partners, developing and sustaining solid relationships with key channel partners and alliances
- Access, clarify and validate partner needs and performances at regular intervals and maintain a high partner satisfaction rate
- Resolve any issues faced by partners and manage complaints to maintain trust
Business Development Manager:
Business Development Managers will strategically develop and qualify opportunities within their assigned territory or accounts. As a BDM you will be the first line of reach out to customers and prospects to understand their requirements and challenges and position our services and solutions. You will work with multiple stakeholders internally like field sales reps, marketing, partnership and other inside sales reps to generate demand. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters.
- To work on strategy formulation towards business development and sales, increasing penetration in the market and scope of entering into newer areas, client interactions, solution design, competitor analysis etc.
- Identify prospects in the defined customer profile through multiple sources and research
- Connect with C-level and senior leadership in identified organizations and play an integral part in generating new sales
- Nurture and qualify leads generated
- Identify unique pain points, help identify problem statements, craft and communicate high-level solutions to create curiosity and interest in Sigmoid’s offerings.
- Help build top of the funnel working closely with other cross functional teams
- Achieve monthly/quarterly goals and quotas assigned.
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Sigmoid solutions will accelerate their business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Min 1-4 years in technology, partners/channels, and sales development roles
- Understanding of Data and Analytics solutions, ISVs and Cloud environment is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in evangelizing new product and solutions
- Experience with Sales or Account Management SaaS/B2B background gets an advantage.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills & good Interpersonal skills
- Should have prior experience working with "C" & "D" level executives
- Experience in selling analytical BI, Data and Analytics solutions is a plus
- Ideal candidate should be street smart, able to articulate well and can think out of the box
- Bachelor's degree/MBA is preferred.
- MBA with 2+ years of experience is desired or Non MBA with 4+ years is preferred
- Deep understanding of B2B Consultative Selling experience is preferred
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.