BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For ten straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect to drive cross functional projects in the Go-To Market area. As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible to provide end to end technical solutions using Salesforce and Salesforce products and also mentor the Salesforce team. If you aspire to be a role model and progress your career in a leading product company, then this role is appropriate for you.
- Lead Salesforce architecture; design, create and enhance application architecture and assist in shaping our platform architectural vision and roadmap plan.
- Design and instruct the solution framework to the Salesforce development team.
- Create POCs as needed to help stakeholders understand the proposed solution.
- Understand the User Stories and provide accurate work load estimates.
- Work in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration, and alignment amongst teams inside and outside of your organization.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience with full Salesforce implementation (Sales Cloud).
- Salesforce certified, ideally with either Application architect or System architect
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work on-site at least 3 days a week
- Experience with CPQ & Quote to cash processes in a SaaS & recurring revenue company is ideal. Previous experience integrating ERP systems into Salesforce is a plus.
- Knowledge or certifications on Sales Cloud Consultant, CPQ, LWCs, Integrations , etc.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
- Experience in working in SCRUM Team and good understanding of Agile Methodologies.
You will be based in Santa Clara, CA. As this is an office-centric role, you are expected to be present in the office for 3 days a week. As outlined in Pure's Hybrid Work Policy, there will be variations over periods of time, depending on business need.
The annual base salary range is: $141,000 – $212,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations.
This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
#LI-HYBRID, #LI-ONSITE, #LI-TF1
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.