BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager will be responsible for reporting on the company's progress for DEI strategies, and as a member of the global DEI team will help facilitate the administration, strategic direction, and overall effectiveness of Pure Storage’s DEI initiatives. This position will also be responsible for oversight of our data analytics, Key Performance Indicators and scorecard. This role will work collaboratively across the organization and will report directly to the Head of DEI.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Assist in the development of metrics and Key Performance Indicators for DEI strategy, programs and initiatives, and track delivery against objectives.
- Collaborate with Business Insights Team to track Key Performance Indicators and prepare periodic reports for senior leadership
- Regularly measure and analyze, highlight areas of strength and opportunity, providing consultative support to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensure the accuracy and validity of all data and results and translate results into strategic DEI recommendations
- Lead and assist with ad hoc or special projects, as needed and as assigned (e.g., data analysis, toolkits, strategic initiatives, RFPs, or internal projects)
- Create and maintain effective relationships with key internal business partners to support diversity, equity and inclusion goals and objectives
- Identify external trends and recognize standard methodology which will increase diversity among the workforce
- Attend and actively participate in client facing engagements as needed to assist in planning and tracking DEI goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- 8+ years demonstrated skills in program and project management - at least 2 of those years in a DEI environment - focused on outcomes; data and situational analysis capability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and capable of quickly taking control of their responsibilities and establishing themselves as a credible strategic partner
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities
- Experience demonstrating high judgment and working with confidential or highly sensitive subject matter
- Experience and credibility as an individual in an environment where the ability to influence, work across a complex matrix, and build relationships is critical
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized, process-focused aptitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, ambiguity, and concurrent projects from concept to completion
- Ability to be strategic and tactical while focusing on delivering tangible results
- Ability to influence and partner cross-functionally, with different levels of the organization
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.