PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
We are looking for an experienced Brand Lead to help us build brand awareness and drive user preference within the strategic business categories like Insurance, Broking, Mutual Funds & payments. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes our business unique and communicate it to the world.
What does a brand lead at PhonePe do?
Brand leads are responsible for the brand development and marketing efforts of key strategic business units within the overall PhonePe group of brands. The role will require end-to-end ownership of health of brand and associated business KPIs for those verticals. Driving all efforts on delivering the yearly marketing strategy working with BMs, research, analytics and media teams, creative partners and business stakeholders
Lead creative strategy and autonomously drive the year-round marketing calendar and mandate for some of our strategic businesses.
Facilitate exciting, crucial missions with tangible top and bottom-line impact.
Get things done by collaborating with cross-functional operating teams, internally and externally.
Roll-up your sleeves to show the way in tackling challenges, when required.
Use your sharp, analytical & creative instincts and deep functional knowledge to problem-solve!
Bring a collaborative style, maturity and self-belief / confidence to make people ‘believe in the cause’ and execute flawlessly.
- Proven work experience as Brand/Marketing Manager
- Proven ability to work on brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- A creative mind geared towards problem solving
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- 8 to 10 years of professional experience in a leading consumer goods or digital brand company, with experience across strategizing, developing and driving large scale ATL campaigns and IBCs
- Currently working for a consumer goods or digital brand company, preferably currently a brand manager of a high growth brand with end to end responsibility
- Past experience in sales or commercial function - good understanding of a full PL and how marketing or branding efforts impact the business PL
- Candidates with MNC CPG background (HUL, PG, JJ, Pepsi, Coke, Kraft, Mondelez) will be a plus
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. Read more about PhonePe on our blog.