PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
• Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
• Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
• Over 3+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
• Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
• By using some of the latest advancements in the world of Android such as Kotlin, MVVM, Data Binding, Dagger 2, Live Data, Room, Work Manager. we are building India’s Largest Transactional Platform pivoted on Payments
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. Read more about PhonePe on our blog.