KRA and Responsibilities
The role of a Team leader in Partner support is
- To ensure the Partner Support ticket TAT targets are met consistently.
- Reduction in the number of complaints and number of tickets.
- Steady increase in Partner Support vendor experience scores.
- Drive and close at least one tangible improvement initiative every quarter
- Take maximum care of Employee Satisfaction.
- Work with the team and help them achieve their goals.
- Monitor team’s performance by means of email audits, call audits to check the accuracy of the work. Feedback and coach team members.
- Publish daily reports on Partner Support metrics and department level reports.
- Prepare action plans for improvement areas and drive initiatives to address them.
- Performance-manage all team members and conduct appraisals regularly and provide them a direction.
- Liaise with the knowledge manager and ensure teams are up to date on the process knowledge.
- Conduct tests to check knowledge.
- Manage and resolve vendor escalations
- Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions or travelling to assist with new initiatives.
- Keep in touch with Partners and Processes through calls and emails. Get to understand their pulse via running surveys.