Product Manager 3 - Data Products & Platforms
Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India's largest online store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on offer. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country
Come be a part of the team developing the latest Data Products and Platforms at scale, reliability and performance powering industry leading techniques for Personalization, Targeting and Optimization with Advanced Analytics and Data Science
As a product manager you will be responsible for delivering an un-parallel customer and user experience to establish Myntra as India’s largest mobile app fashion destination as well as keeping the seller's interest in mind. You’ll work with engineering to deliver the roadmap. The product manager will be a part of the launch plan and will measure the impact of the various projects that are launched.
Strong academic background coupled with either deep business or technical background
- Good track record in designing and shipping software products over multiple product life-cycles
- Prior experience with big data technologies (Azure, AWS, etc), open source hadoop based data stacks would be a preferable
- Familiarity with basic statistical analysis techniques and ability to use data in decision making
- Have good experience in one or more of the following is also a bonus: Marketplace, Planning & Buying, E- commerce, Retail, Supply Chain Management, Category Management, Vendor Management, Partner Experience(is a plus)
- Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive Product roadmap
- Have business and tech savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Must be able to author PRDs and Use Case Documentation to facilitate product development
- Bonus points: Must have worked in an Agile model using tools like JIRA and Confluence. Product Design experience is a definite plus.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ of product management experience in data, ad-tech, web, mobile apps, search, payments, systems and engagement platforms. Total experience of more than 3 years.
- BE from premier schools. MBA a plus
- Ability to work with large quantities of data and business skills to leverage analytics for decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle
- Interest in learning more about techniques for applications of Big Data in Ecommerce industry