Roles and Responsibilities
Are you ready for the most exciting marketing role in the country? One that combines the best of data-based decision making that is the hallmark of E-Commerce with the art and storytelling that is inherent in Fashion. A role that has a wide canvas across all aspects of marketing (Brand marketing, performance, social, digital, and even loyalty). If working with some of the best marketing minds on some of the most creative problem statements in the country + working with top tier celebs + scale of national campaigns excites you, and if you are the rockstar that will take this marketing powerhouse to the next level, look no further.
Lead Brand, Performance, Digital & Social Marketing charter for Myntra and our loyalty Program ‘Myntra insider’.
- Own and execute the marketing strategy for Myntra, across channels mentioned above. Fully own and drive the top of the funnel customer metrics including traffic, installs, customer growth etc. Push the bar on the marketing team’s impact on the business.
- Set the direction for business’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand’s equity. Deliver excellent brand campaigns that drive TOM and organic growth.
- Deliver key top funnel metrics for our key festive and sale events.
- Own all performance marketing channels (FB, Google, affiliates, other partners). Improve and continuously optimize digital cost metrics.
- Lead and strengthen the vision and strategy of Myntra Insider across Myntra. Deliver best-in-class customer LTV and retention.
- Lead Social media strategy and executions across all social channels.
- Be the multi-functional anchor from the marketing POV between Brand, Revenue, CRM, Category, Business Intelligence, Creative, Content, Product and Tech Teams.
- Be an aspirational team leader / coach / champion who will create and nurture the next generation of marketing leaders in Myntra.
Qualifications & Experience
- 12+ years of relevant experience in consumer tech and B2C sectors.
- Marketing experience across Brand strategy & communications, Performance marketing / Growth marketing, Social storytelling etc. Strong data-orientation + native digital marketing skills a must. Cross media planning and execution experience is also necessary.
- Very high bias for action, ability to navigate ambiguity and high grit.
- Exceptional people leadership skills, should be able to coach / mentor a superstar team.
- Ability to smoothly operate in a fast-changing environment with multiple stakeholders. Strong communication & stakeholder-management skills.
- Masters from a premium school/university (preferred but not mandatory).
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle performance management programs.
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proven ability on Succession Planning and Org Design Principles
- Ability to work in an agile and ambiguous environment