Associate – Escalation Desk
Selected candidate will be part of the Seller Support Escalations team. The individual will be responsible for managing and resolving seller and vendor escalations. The job role requires multi skilling and the Associate will impact on all areas of business. Finance and Operations are two core areas, which the candidate needs to have substantial exposure to.
- Look at escalations with an unbiased/neutral view and provide meaningful and amicable resolution
- Deal with all seller escalations related to day to day Operations, escalations on SPF claims, financial issues, reconciliation issues, etc and provide resolution within the defined timelines and service quality norms.
- Provide swift and accurate solution
- Must be self-driven, proactive and should have the ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact on seller and business.
- Contribute towards that development of a stable and reliable processes by providing timely and relevant feedback, based on the escalation.
- Seller Experience is the top most area of responsibility and the Associate is expected to incorporate this metric in every aspect of their Job, with a seller first policy.
- Prior exposure to Escalation management, must possess exceptional de-escalation skills.
- Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Reporting.
- Experience with financial recons & analysis
- Basic knowledge of GST, TDS, TCS & other tax laws.
- Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
- Exposure to SCM operations for a minimum period of at least 6 months.
- Well versed with Excel & other Microsoft Office application.
- Knowledge of Qlikview is an added advantage
- Extremely flexible in their approach towards work.
- Willing to work over the weekends, this is one of the key requirements
Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream, preferably in commerce, from a recognized university with 2+ years of relevant exposure