Associate Director – Product Management
Myntra’s product management team builds technology products that empower our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
You will be a part of - Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra’s Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalog, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: SCM Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience) & SCM Outbound (order acceptance & orchestration, Inventory, Promise, Warehousing/Logistics/Mktplace Fulfilment & Customer Care systems)
Ideal product leaders will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience to establish Myntra as India’s largest app fashion destination. The product manager will create a strategy and roadmap, and lead the product charter for a unit within the overall product management organization. He or she will be assisted by a team, whose size would depend upon the product charter that the individual leads. He or she will prioritize the features based on business impact and work with engineering to deliver the roadmap. The product manager will own the launch plan and will measure the impact of the various projects that are launched. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, fast paced, startup environment with extraordinary stability.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- 8+ years of product management experience ideally for web products or ecommerce. Total experience of more than 12 years.
- Have good experience in one or more of the following: Marketplace, ecommerce, retail, supply chain management, partner experience
- Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive product roadmap, provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work on large quantities of data and business skills to leverage analytics for decision making.
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle.
- Ability to manage a team of 4-5 product managers.
- Must be able to author PRDs and Use Case Documentation to facilitate product development
- Bonus points: Must have worked in an Agile model using tools like JIRA and Confluence. Product design experience is a definite plus.
- BE from premier schools. MBA a plus.