- Own and drive Seller Experience (SX) metric for the organization
- Identify, start and drive SX improvement projects
- Collect and interpret Seller VOC to provide SX insights
- Determine internal escalations channels and follow up on SX cases.
- Own Seller Protection Fund policies.
- Gather, structure and communicate SX Process Knowledge inside Myntra.
- Influence cross-functional teams to support Sellers, establish processes and policies and govern them.
- Work closely with the MP team to streamline processes
- Identify, track and fix Seller Escalation based on trends
- Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress of their responsibilities.
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets and operational metrics.
- Identify and drive lead metrics that impact SX working cross functionally, across the organization
- Own central communication related to all Seller touch points
Minimum required qualification
- 2 plus years of experience in an Ecommerce industry
- Proven analytical ability with a keen eye for detail.
- Work with minimum directions and constantly challenge status quo
- Ability to deep dive, drill down and problem solve with great ease.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills [with or without aids like MS Power Point etc]
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Exceptional customer obsession and must have experience working in a startup / fast paced environment
- MBA from a reputed institution
Preferred traits/exposure in the candidate
- Exceptional people management skills
- Experience in product management / Project management will be an added advantage
- Experience in SQL and R. Awareness of Python would be good