LANDOR & FITCH: Extraordinary Brand Transformation by Design
Social change and soaring technology are transforming the world around us, putting incredible pressure on businesses to continually change and adapt.
In this world, brand has never been more important. A strong brand has purpose. It informs decisions, drives differentiation and propels positive cultural change. And when brand is brought to life with world-class design, it creates more than growth on the balance sheet – it builds a sustainable future.
By bringing together Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s expertise in experience, retail and workplace design - we help our clients drive business transformation.
At LANDOR & FITCH, we’re proud to be the world’s largest specialist brand and design group. With more than 1,200 curious and creative minds, spanning 20+ countries, we work as one team to make a positive difference for our clients, their communities and the world we live in.
LANDOR & FITCH is seeking a Mid-Senior level 3D Designer. As a 3D Designer you will collaborate in the design of innovative retail environments. You will be working to elevate brand experiences through the development of 2D and 3D consumer-facing design. You will be assisting on medium to large projects with a strong creative vision that involves and requires multiple specialized disciplines and individuals. You will be working towards the integration of technology to create interactive and immersive consumer experiences. You will be creating both independent, original design solutions as well as helping to develop and execute work by others.
You Should Have
- An understanding of branding and the latest trends within retail and commercial environments
- Ability to draw or represent design thinking using traditional design tools, including hand sketching and technical drawing abilities
- Clear understanding of materials and construction processes and details
- Can create detailed 3D visualizations such as floor plans, perspective interiors, elevations and 3D fixtures that are grounded in a strong strategic POV within a retail environment
- Expertise in creating big ideas and innovative thinking
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
What You’ll Need
- Degree in interior design, architectural design, industrial design, or related experience
- 3+ years of design experience working in retail environments
- Knowledge of design and retail trends
- Current experience with the following software: Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max
Key Success Factors
- Can leverage design processes and best practices to ensure design deliverables and timelines are met
- Ability to collaborate with peers, design counterparts and partner groups to ensure project design continuity across all areas of focus.
- Keen understanding of relevance and implication of social media on brand reputation and consumer awareness
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one LANDOR & FITCH.