About the role
As the Head of Key Accounts, you will report directly to the Head of Commercial HK and be based in our HK office. You will define and lead our Key Accounts strategy, managing relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders, and overseeing a team of 6+ account managers.
What you'll do
- Define and lead our Key Accounts strategy in Hong Kong: Develop a comprehensive strategy to manage and grow relationships with our most strategically important restaurant groups, including high sales volume drivers and global restaurant brands.
- Own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders: Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the restaurant industry, including restaurant owners and C-level partners, to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage a team of 6+ account managers: Provide guidance to a passionate and team of account managers, fostering a collaborative environment and coaching team members for their growth and success.
- Support the team in making data-driven strategic decisions: Utilize data-driven insights and industry knowledge to support the account managers in making strategic decisions that help our partners grow and improve.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments: Collaborate with other departments such as Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, and Corporate to engage support for activities aimed at driving business growth and operational efficiency.
- Leverage our restaurants as customer acquisition channels: Identify opportunities to leverage our restaurant partners as new customer acquisition channels and brand ambassadors for Deliveroo.
What you'll need
- Team management: 5+ years of experience managing and developing highly performing teams. Ability to foster a collaborative environment, coach team members for growth, and drive success.
- Sales and account management: Proven track record in sales, business development, and/or account management. Ability to build and maintain high-value stakeholder relationships.
- Language proficiency: Must be fluent in English and Cantonese to effectively communicate with local stakeholders.
- Industry/ startup experience: Experience in a high-growth business or startup environment. Knowledge of the Hong Kong restaurant industry.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.'
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.