Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
- Manage and drive social media strategies across both paid and owned channels, planning content/ editorial campaigns to elevate brand awareness and improve customer engagement with our brand.
- Main and grow the official social media platforms including IG, FB, Youtube to grow the followers, engagement and customer number/ OV, in line with KPIs.
- Partner with other marketing managers and the Commercial team to develop engaging and innovative content (adapting from HQ Brand social strategy where appropriate) for the local marketing calendar. Manage content upload and respond & engage with followers in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with local online channels/ platforms to gain resources and exposure.
- Develop and constantly update a base of influencers/ affiliate sales
- Monitor performance of social media activity, supervise the right direction and social trend, work with cross-functional teams and agencies to achieve social targets.
- Plan and monitor brand social marketing budgets, track performance of KPI and ROI.
- 7+ years of career achievement in marketing (with demonstrated financial results), of which a minimum of the most recent 5+ years in B2B2C marketing involving multiple business partners and 3+ years in supervisory role in HK
- Capability in social media marketing strategies and deployment, data-informed decision making processes and performance-based marketing approach
- Solid experience in social media management with the ability to grow audiences, engage and delight through challenging our presences on social platforms.
- Collaborative with a passion for building relationships. Proven experience to influence external stakeholders and internal teams
- Native Cantonese speaker, strong Chinese writer, good written & spoken English
- Comfortable with advanced Google Sheets/ Excel, data dashboards and capable of data mining to perform analysis to develop/enhance marketing program
- Candidates with food delivery APP and/ or restaurant marketing experience will be prioritized.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.