As a Restaurant Onboarding Associate, you will support our newly signed partners within their first 2 months of being on the Deliveroo platform. You will be the link between the restaurants and Deliveroo. An agent's role is to ensure the partner is competent with the tools provided, ensuring they are building for success. You will encourage our partners in creating adverts and making their menu stand out on our platform. You will report to the NPX Team Lead and once passing probation, you will be offered hybrid working.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally within our Manchester Team which consists of Sales and Account managers to ensure our partners have a smooth journey with Deliveroo
- Lead the relationship with newly signed restaurants ensuring they are built for success
- Your key objective is to build a continued relationship with our partners so they remain engaged with us and build trust
- You will be their contact for any issues within the first 2 months
- Handle many outbound calls in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with the relevant administrative tasks for each restaurants you manage
- Ensure partners are successful resulting in consistent order takings on our platform throughout their journey with Deliveroo
- Make sure restaurants are comfortable with our processes and systems so that they can make the most of their new partnership
- Act as the liaison between restaurant and photography team
- Strong phone presence with excellent communication and listening skills
- The confidence to make regular outbound calls
- IT literate (including a range of Microsoft software. Salesforce knowledge desirable)
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in account management, sales or customer service desirable
- Work to demanding targets
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Get up and go attitude
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an exciting space.