Are you looking for your next growth opportunity where you can develop your skills in a fast paced role as part of a dynamic team.
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our well-established outbound sales team in Manchester City Centre. We are open to backgrounds, no previous sales experience is required, just a willingness to learn, with the customer's best interest at heart and the want to succeed in sales.
This will be an office-based position during your probation, following this, you will have the autonomy of hybrid working. You will work as part of the SMB (Small Medium Business) team to promote and sell B2B (Business to Business) products and create new business for the Deliveroo platform and you will report to your Sales Team Leader.
What your role will include?
- Acquire new business by phone and email
- Pipeline management
- Build daily plans
- Work towards monthly targets
- Collaborate with our Regional Sales Teams
- Commitment to succeed in a sales environment with a high earning potential
- One year of commercial experience
- A phone-based background
- The confidence to make regular cold calls
- IT literate (including a range of Microsoft software)
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- An eagerness to develop professionally - at Deliveroo we want you to succeed and offers professional development
- Passionate about our customers and being the definitive food partner of choice
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (offering unlimited free delivery)
- Discounted Gym membership
- Buzz Days & Incentives
- Tonnes of free food
- Quarterly sales off-sites and training days
Life at Deliveroo
The culture at Deliveroo is crucial to the success of the business, Manchester is home to Deliveroo's UK SMB Team and hosts the only SMB SDR team in the UK! The office is an open plan and modern workspace, making it a great environment to learn and enjoy working. You will be surrounded by a friendly, supportive, and rigorous work culture and are exposed to the decision-making process with management and like-minded individuals. Trust is the ultimate foundation of Deliveroo. Employees are trusted with accountability and are given opportunities to share ideas and collaborate. Individual freedom is an important success factor at Deliveroo, providing a safe space for creativity and new ideas. We promote this positive culture with a focus on health and well-being of employees where everyone can be their authentic self.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.