AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in Western Sydney and Melbourne, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. Since then, we’ve launched in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney North, and commenced development on a Tokyo data centre, set to open soon.
As the Quality Manager overseeing some of the largest data centre projects in multiple APAC regions, you will report directly to the Head of Construction and work closely with the regional Design and Development teams making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will develop, own, manage and maintain a Quality Assurance Management System and Controls for AirTrunk’s projects in the APAC region
- You will identify and own lessons learned project and develop continuous improvements to the effective delivery of our projects
Your Day to Day
- Assist the project teams to assess the quality risk profile of projects and set process and resources with the teams to manage project quality according to their risk profile
- Review and audit the projects and contractors’ systems
- Identify and manage quality risks and risk mitigation for our projects
- Gather and analyse data to evaluate the status of the quality risk profile and use it to implement measure to reduce the risk and predict future issues
- Provide regular reporting and present to board, leadership and projects teams
- Work closely with the Design and Development Team to review and improve the quality of the assets in an economic and sustainable way
- Be available to assist the project teams make improvements to their project processes and systems
- Review and analyse the quality data with our Development Analyst to identify quality issues and predictions that can be actioned for improvement
- Maintain the Quality System for the Development Team
- Be available as required to ensure our projects are delivered successfully
- You have 8 years of experience in Quality Systems Management and controls in the development/construction/data centre industry
- You have relevant Quality Assurance training
- You can develop and maintain a complete Quality System and undertake audits
- You thrive in collaborative and proactive approach with all levels of the business
- You have successfully delivered projects safety, without quality issues, on time and at the set budget
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and willing to roll up your sleeves
- You have strong communication skills, stakeholder managements skills and organizational skills
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**