Want to be a part of Asia Pacific & Japan’s (APJ) largest data centre business and ‘Grow@Hyperscale’?

AirTrunk is a technology company with a powerful purpose - to scale and sustain the relentless growth of the region’s digital future. We do this by continuously redefining and delivering hyperscale data centres that meet the needs of our customers, the world’s most transformational companies. And we’re doing so sustainably, for today and tomorrow.

Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in 2017, we set our eyes on rapid expansion and now operate a platform of hyperscale data centres across the APJ region. With backing from our investors, including Macquarie Group, this is just the beginning…

Join us at AirTrunk, where the cloud meets the ground.

If you're interested in working at AirTrunk and don't see a relevant role, please hit Apply Now and let us know a bit about you and what you could bring to AirTrunk.

As we continue to grow, we’ll be looking for more people to join our team in roles across our locations in either Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Osaka or Johor Bahru. People who are ready to jump in and make their impact on AirTrunk and our customers’ success.

We will get in touch if there is a role that matches your skills and experience. 

AirTrunk Talent Team

The AirTrunk Culture

Working at AirTrunk is a once in a lifetime opportunity to fast-track your career and make a positive impact. At AirTrunk, we’ll help you Grow@Hyperscale.

The pace of our industry means you’ll feel an electric atmosphere at AirTrunk. We are a team of challengers and collaborative problem solvers who break new ground every day. We do this by living our values; going above and beyond, and being dynamic, transparent and responsive.  

Every AirTrunker brings their own unique background and diverse perspective to find solutions to problems that matter. We’ve created a flexible and safe working environment where everyone feels welcome, heard, and equal regardless of age, disability, gender, gender expression, marital or parental status, race, colour, religion or belief, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.

With a range of exciting employee benefits for you to choose from, we’ll help you stay positively charged in both your work and life.

**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic Questions

The electrifying buzz at AirTrunk wouldn’t be possible without a diverse team bringing different perspectives, experience and skills together.

As part of our commitment to diversity, inclusiveness, and continuous improvement, we invite you to answer the following questions. Your responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses are anonymous, will not be associated with your details or your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as (Select one) *

I identify my sexual orientation as (Select one) *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status (Select one) *

I have a disability (Select one) *

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.