AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific, launching in Singapore and Hong Kong, and commencing development on a second Sydney and Tokyo data centre, both set to open soon.
As the Security Services Manager (Physical Security), you will report directly to the AirTrunk Head of Security (who is also based in Singapore) and work closely with the rest of the Operations team, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will be customer-facing to ensure that customer security requirements are understood and delivered with a high degree of customer service
- You will ensure consistency in data centre technical and operational security controls across all regional locations
- You will manage the integration of new buildings and/or new phases of construction from a security lens
Your Day to Day
- Develop and coordinate Threat Vulnerability and Risk Assessments (TVRAs) in all locations
- Build an audit framework to measure compliance with the AirTrunk security management framework and minimum technical security systems
- Provide security input and oversight for site designs and during construction
- Monitor and review changes to local security standards and requirements across each of our regional locations
- Undertake regular assessment of site security standards and security training exercises in-house to increase the quality of our site security management
- Support the Head of Security with market entry security and geo-political risk analysis
- Develop and maintain the security management framework, security related RFPs and standard operating procedures at regional level
- Manage all aspects of security for our new and existing sites through market entry, design, construction, and operations
- Regional security operations tasks, oversight of all security design and construction projects, travel security monitoring, COVID response, geopolitical risk analysis, customer engagement and key corporate security initiatives.
- As AirTrunk grows regionally we will need to maintain and enhance key security frameworks, crisis management capability, and tools to ensure overall business resilience
- You have 10-15 years of experience in security consulting or client-side role
- You have experience working in a data centre or other high security projects in operations and/or security consulting assignments
- You have worked in a role covering multiple locations across APAC
- You have a minimum bachelor’s degree in security or related disciple and/or relevant experience
- You have experience with security and video management systems
- You have professional attitude with persuasive skills in making things happen
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You can manage with positive influence
- You are incredibly flexible and forward-thinking as you have to be ready for a continuous change of directions
- You are passionate about helping to grow a business in its early development phase
- You are willing to travel to other APAC regions (post Covid)
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**