AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s largest and most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, and with Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney’s North and Japan under development, we have our eyes set on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. We are looking for people who share our energy and passion to support our data-driven future.
As Assistant Finance Manager, you will report to the Finance Manager and work closely with the rest of the Finance and Operations teams, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will be a pivotal part of a small and efficient finance team, capable of supporting the growth of a dynamic business whilst maintaining appropriate financial governance and controls
- You will act as the custodian of the Group’s financial systems
Your Day to Day
- Support the month end accounting cycle regionally, including reconciliations and board reporting
- Support the annual budgeting process to meet board and financier’s requirements, including forecasting as necessary when changes in the business environment necessitate changes
- Management of the Group’s local statutory reporting requirements, including the external audit process
- Management of all Singapore specific compliance obligations (CPF, employer obligations, IRAS online lodgements etc.)
- Assist with management of the group’s regional financing arrangements, including preparation of quarterly management accounts, covenant reporting and various other information undertakings
- Assist with local income tax compliance obligations including oversight and management of all local indirect taxes
- Assist in the continuous development of a strong system of internal controls, policies and procedures
- Assist in the continuous development of the finance team through business process improvement and exploring technological solutions to increase efficiencies
- Assist with reporting and compliance obligations in other APAC markets as needed (Hong Kong, Japan)
- CA/CPA qualified and relevant tertiary education is essential
- 8-10 years’ post qualification, relevant industry experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and every-changing environment
- Desire to influence the policies, procedures and overall financial governance of a growing business
- Experience working in other APAC markets, including Hong Kong and Japan highly desirable
- You are goal oriented and have “get things done” attitude
- You are excited about helping a scale up grow
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**