AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s largest and most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, and with Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney’s North and Japan under development, we have our eyes set on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. We are looking for people who share our energy and passion to support our data-driven future.
As a Assistant Company Secretary, you will report to the Company Secretary & Senior Lawyer and work closely with the rest of the legal team, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will assist the Group Company Secretary in ensuring compliance with requirements under the group’s governance documents and the Corporations Act 2001
- You will administer all board and committee meetings
- You will maintain the statutory records for all entities in the group
Your Day to Day
On a day to day basis, you will assist the Group Company Secretary with:
- Ensuring compliance with the organisation’s governance framework
- Implementing AirTrunk company secretarial processes
- Managing the statutory and regulatory obligations of AirTrunk group entities and its directors
- Managing overseas company secretarial service providers
- Maintaining and establishing corporate governance policies and procedures
You will also:
- Be responsible for the administration of board and committee meetings, including scheduling meetings, preparing board packs, drafting skeleton board minutes, preparing and circulating written resolutions, updating resolutions logs, maintaining meeting sheets and the board compliance calendar
- Maintain statutory records for AirTrunk entities, including copies of records held overseas
- Prepare and lodge ASIC forms
- Tertiary qualification in corporate governance or other relevant field
- Candidates who have completed the Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance will be preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience as an assistant company secretary
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder managements skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Enjoy being challenged and working in a fun team-oriented environment
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**