AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in Western Sydney and Melbourne, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. Since then, we’ve launched in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney North, and commenced development on a Tokyo data centre, set to open soon.
As a Finance Manager, you will report to the Financial Controller - Japan, and work closely with the rest of the Finance and Operations teams in Sydney and Singapore, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will be a pivotal part of a small and efficient finance team, capable of supporting the growth of a dynamic business whilst developing and maintaining appropriate financial governance and controls.
Your Day to Day
- Develop and localize process and control of various finance operations such as accounting, cash management, AP & AR, payroll for Japan business
- Maintain day-to-day finance operations by collaborating with teams overseas
- Partner with cross-functional teams for sound development and operation management of data centres
- Responsible for compliance with all indirect tax obligations in Japan such as c-tax, withholding tax, fix assets tax, etc.
- Assist with managing key internal and external stakeholders such as management team, lenders, asset managers, banks, auditors, tax advisors, tax authorities and other regulators
- Assist with financial reporting obligations under debt facilities and board reporting requirements
- Assist with financial planning and budget control activities for business operations in Japan
- Assist in the continuous development of the finance team through business process improvement or exploring technological solutions to increase efficiencies
- Other ad hoc projects and duties to support the finance team
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant in-house experience
- Ideally, you are CA/CPA qualified with experience from one of the Big 4 audit firms
- You are fluent in both English and Japanese
- Ideally, you have experience and knowledge in structured finance
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- You have the desire to influence policies, procedures and overall financial governance of a growing business
- You are incredibly flexible and forward-thinking as you have to be ready for a continuous change of directions
- You are goal oriented and have “get things done” attitude
- You are passionate about helping a start up grow
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**