AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s largest and most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, and with Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney’s North and Japan under development, we have our eyes set on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. We are looking for people who share our energy and passion to support our data-driven future.
As a Finance Manager, you will report to the Financial Controller, Japan and work closely with the rest of the Finance and Operations teams, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will be a pivotal part of a small and efficient finance team, capable of supporting the growth of a dynamic business whilst maintaining appropriate financial governance and controls
Your Day to Day
- Debt facilities management under TMK structure, including assist with deal structuring and closing, day-to-day operations, and financial reporting obligations to stakeholders
- Cash management, including managing accounts payable and accounts receivable processes for the Japan business
- Assist with managing key internal and external stakeholders, e.g. auditors, tax advisors, development and facilities teams
- Responsible for compliance with all indirect tax obligations in Japan (C-Tax, withholding tax)
- Control and maintenance of the fixed assets register
- Assist with board reporting requirements
- Assist in the continued development of the finance team through business process improvement or exploring technological solutions to increase efficiencies
- Other ad hoc projects and duties to support the finance team
- Relevant knowledge and experience of operations with TMK structure is essential
- Relevant accounting qualifications are plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment
- Desire to influence the policies, procedures and overall financial governance of a growing business
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese and English
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**